AUTO UI 2013
Datum: 28 oktober, 2013 Plats: Eindhoven, Nederländerna
Konferensens datum: 28 – 30 oktober
Workshops: 27 oktober
Open Driving Simulator Annex Event: October 26-27
We invite you to participate in AUTO UI 2013: The 5th International Conference on Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
We offer for an attractive program with oral presentations, posters and demos, workshops exploring novel directions, and the opportunity to meet people from academia and industry interested in both the technical and human aspects of automotive user interfaces and applications.
Keynote: Karel Brookhuis: ”From Driver Distraction to Driver Support, the Role of User Interfaces”
– Interaction technology 1: Gesturing
– Interaction technology 2: Pointing
– Measuring and Reducing Distraction
– Multimodal Interaction
– Texting and Calling while driving
– Driver Modelling
– The driving experience
– EVIS 2013 – 2nd Workshop on Electric Vehicle Information Systems
– Cognitive Load and In-Vehicle Human-Machine Interaction
– Joint workshop on Natural UI’s and Socially-inspired Mobility Services
– Exploring the User Experience of Autonomous Driving
– UCD using Contextual Design: Moving from data to solutions in automotive contextual design process
Read more about AUTO UI 2013 here.
Jacques Terken, General chair
Jennifer Healey, Marieke Martens, Christian Müller, program co-chairs